patch for ispell issues using header line

I have really been enjoying the header line that has recently shown
itself at the top of my buffers.  Reading this out as I switch buffers
has been much better than the old mode-line reading.  I have found one
issue that seems to be related.

If using the header line and running ispell-word, I get this error:

ispell-overlay-window: Window height 2 too small (after splitting)

If I toggle the header line it solves the problem.

This patch turns the header line off if it is on and restores it after
ispell runs.

162c162,165
<           (emacspeak-speak-messages nil))
---
>           (emacspeak-speak-messages nil)
> 	  (header default-header-line-format))
>       (if header
> 	  (emacspeak-toggle-header-line))
163a167,168
>       (if header
> 	  (emacspeak-toggle-header-line))
174c179,182
<           (emacspeak-speak-messages nil))
---
>           (emacspeak-speak-messages nil)
> 	  (header default-header-line-format))
>       (if header
> 	  (emacspeak-toggle-header-line))
175a184,185
>       (if header
> 	  (emacspeak-toggle-header-line))
187c197,200
<           (emacspeak-speak-messages nil))
---
>           (emacspeak-speak-messages nil)
> 	  (header default-header-line-format))
>       (if header
> 	  (emacspeak-toggle-header-line))
189a203,204
>       (if header
> 	  (emacspeak-toggle-header-line))
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
		-- William Shakespeare, "The Merchant of Venice"

priestdo@xxxxxxxxxxx No Soliciting!

Emacspeak Files | Emacspeak Blog