Re: emacspeak-rss-browse

"T. V. Raman" <raman@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> w3 has been updated in the last few weeks to match up with recent
> changes in the url package in Emacs 22.

Hmmm, I am not having any problems between the two.

Maybe I am grabbing in the wrong way.  Here is the command line I use:

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxx:/sources/w3 co w3

when I run this command, I get:

cvs checkout: Updating w3
cvs checkout: Updating w3/contrib
cvs checkout: Updating w3/etc
cvs checkout: Updating w3/etc/w3
cvs checkout: Updating w3/etc/w3/pixmaps
cvs checkout: Updating w3/lisp
cvs checkout: Updating w3/tests
cvs checkout: Updating w3/texi

I was under the impression that these lines simply say that the cvs repo
was checked and no file updates were necessary.  If this is not the
case, I need to do a new build and install.

Thanks for the response,
rdc
--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx