Re: [Emacspeak] Binary Builds (via Github)

I'd be reluctant -- especially for Linux, given the range of libs.

The more magic you create, the more you set yourself up for folks who
wont do any work themselves but just show up expecting help -- AKA the
classic free-loader. I wont dissuade you from helping them, but I wont
take that on either.

Witness the other help request that showed up  today from someone who is
using git but isn't even prepared to read and parse the message git
displayed:-)