Re: [Emacspeak] Phasing out the Mac speech server?

:-) The only missing piece of corp-speak in the note i responded to was
"synergy":-)

Emacspeak has survived as a healthy project for nearly 30 years by
ruthlessly avoiding this form of busy work, and as long as I am the one maintaining
emacspeak, I pledge that that will never change.
--Raman

P.S. Copying  list since I think it's a useful level-set with respect to
setting expectations.