Re: [Emacspeak] Experimenting with multiple voices for mac/windows

More than happy to be proven wrong on this, I will post a minimal
reproducer that just pushes SSML to the Speech Synthesizer, maybe
someone here can fix it, maybe I am not implementing the SSML
properly.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx