Re: [Emacspeak] Sharpwin First (hopefully) Useable Release

Probably using slashes now for the path instead of backslashes. Could also be since I installed everything with scoop last time instead of Winget this time. Also made sure everything was in ~/.

Now, the only big issues so far: C-x C-c doesn't work to close Emacs, C-x right and C-x Left don't speak when changing buffers, but the buffers do change.