Re: [Emacspeak] First test of SharpWin

My apologies!

Got a few mails this AM about who it totally didn't work, and to be
honest that was because I didn't expect to have users yet!  I did
not document how to get it running, how to compile it, didn't finish
the makefile, etc.

As I have been moving quick, I was actually building the test of
notifications directly on master and directly on the main line
without the flag, so yeah, it would be entirely broken.

So, to those SharpWin curious users, I won't break it again, will
move experiments to branches, and since I have today off, I think
by tonight, we will have a fully working server (with bugs of
course, but feature complete including notifications) without too
much guidance.

Today I will submit the minor PR to Emacspeak to add SharpWin to
the list, and make notifications work, then I will bring the list
to be officially ready for testers.

Again, thanks again for everyone who has followed the git repos of
SharpWin and swiftmac and caught bugs early!