Re: [Emacspeak] [tvraman/emacspeak] Adds Windows and SharpWin support (PR #119)

First attempt forwarding a github discussion to the list, lets see how
well this works.  I sort of faked how I imagined an email correspondence
on it would look below.

- https://github.com/tvraman/emacspeak/pull/119

---

Raman--

Alright, so for various reasons I am willing to go over if anyone cares,
I ruled out cygwin and WSL.

The good news in this case is that we just need a very small number of
very basic tools. Msys, Msys2 and GnuWin should all be enough to make
it work.

I am not completely clear on how option B would work, would that be a
Makefile.windows that lives alongside the current Makefile? Or was the
intention a Makefile under SharpWin that does all the required build
steps for the entire project?

Will close the PR and we can continue discussion on list.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton
lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>