[Emacspeak] Working with Github repositories remotely from within Emacs

Hello!
I have been trying to figure out if there is a way to access and browse Github repositories remotely from within Emacs, but I am still searching for that package! :) The ones that I already use  (Magit, browse-at-remote, etc)expect me to have a copy of the repository stored locally, which is not what I want.
I would like to be able to connect to an arbitrary Github repository remotely, similar to how Tramp works, and navigate them in that way.
Does anyone happen to know if such a package exists?
It is becoming increasingly difficult to browse github.com with Eww, and I would love to be able to access Github repositories within the same environment without having to switch away from Emacs.

Thanks a lot for any ideas!
Best.
Victor