Re: [Emacspeak] how to send a buffer to chrome or firefox

I  am using wanderlust Email client and I have not found a way to stop
the whole buffer as an html -- with all the tags, etc.  However, I
found a function browse-url-of-buffer or can say of-region which works
pretty well.
These don't seem to be bound to anything.