Re: [Emacspeak] Emacspeak: Icons Servers And Players

Raman--

Everything should just work, I will add a recommended settings of using the serve
function explicitly to the docs as it performs much better on MacOS when there is
a large backlog of icons to play.

Outside of putting the serve recommendation back in the readme, I think we are
going to be all set.