Re: [Emacspeak] Putting support files in servers directory?

Raman--

Correct, and nothing else will be in the repo.  This was a question about polluting the users
servers directory with additional required files. This would be after the user builds swiftmac,
it would copy the swiftmac binary and two additional framework directories into their local
servers directory.

I didn't know if there is an attempt to keep that directory clean on users machines or if there
was a different recommended location to put libraries / frameworks.