Re: [Emacspeak] Packaging Emacspeak Best Practices?

Parham--

Great point.  Forgot about mplayer because I tend to install it for other
reasons.  Added to the list of things to add.

Right now I am trying to fix the fact that sox missing even when not
used breaks emacspeak when it hits a specific (error "...") line
recently added, but taking a break from it (by request) because I
am driving TV crazy.

Victor--

I was completely convinced by Tim's argument, so I am going to be
creating basically a soft meta-package to do everything I said in my
reply to Tim but add mplayer to the list of requirements.