[Emacspeak] Is it possible to speech-enable org-agenda dispatcher?

Hi,
I’ve been trying to make the org-agenda dispatcher work with Emacspeak, but I’m failing horribly. I wonder if I’m missing anything.
I’m talking about the interactive function `org-agenda’, and the fact that it calls a defunct called `org-agenda-get-restriction-and-command’. This function uses a self-created prompt, which uses `read-char-exclusive’ and then, in the same defunct, goes through the responses in a `cond’.
As far as I can understand, this is impossible to work with because it’s all done in one function. However, I thought I’d ask in case there’s a way that I’m unaware of.
Thanks!