[Emacspeak] A minor issue: warnings about undefined functions in emacspeak-wizards.el during Emacspeak compilation

those likely come because you dont have the relevant packages from
elpa/melpa installed. So it's a case of you dont know what you dont
know which is worse than missing out:-)

And no, at my end I see no warnings --- Emacspeak is one of the few
Emacs extensions that compiles with no warnings because I use those
myself to keep the codebase clean.