Re: [Emacspeak] swiftmac does not say punctuation while reading lines

Again, that codepath has not changed, did you possibly install a new version of emacs or make other system changes?

The way it detects where emacspeak is by running the emacspeak binary if it finds one, else the emacs binary and then it runs the following lisp code:

(ignore-errors
  (load "~/.emacs.el"))
(ignore-errors
  (load "~/.emacs"))
(ignore-errors
  (load "~/.emacs.d/init.el"))
(ignore-errors
  (load "~/.config/emacs/init.el"))
(print emacspeak-directory)

So, that appears to be returning something incorrect on your system?