[Emacspeak] A few questions / observations about Emacspeak behavior on Mac OS

Hi everyone, especially the users of Emacspeak on Mac OS.
Starting with Emacspeak 59.0, perhaps a bit earlier, perhaps a bit later, I have been observing the following Emacspeak oddities using the following combo:
- Emacspeak / Mac (or SwiftMac) server / Emacs 29.1 (standard homebrew cask build) / Mac OS 14.2.
1. dtk-caps always start with "true" state even if I turn the setting off in Emacs customizations.
2. The "autospeak" variable behaves similarly and is set on buffers that it does not apply to.
3. dtk tones sometimes do not sound when pressing next/prev line, even though they are turned on, but will work fine when issuing a c-e l command on the current line. This is likely due to something happening in the "mac" server, but I could not trace the reason.
4. Similarly, the indentation feedback sometimes does not work in modes where it always did before. Then, it would just as surprisingly come back (not sure if this is to the buffer refresh).
5. I left the most mysterious issue for the last.
For a while I have not been hearing the "all my circuits are working perfectly" message. When this happens, only a few of Emacspeak's shortcuts produce spoken feedback. For example, I will hear feedback when pressing c-h m, c-e l, c-e c-s, etc, but nothing would be spoken when pressing up and down arrows or c-x and m-x shortcuts.
Sometimes reloading the server would fix the issue, sometimes simply waiting for 30 seconds or so would get me back into normal working state.
When I look at the "messages" buffer, I do not see anything out of the ordinary, at least to me!

Has anyone observed any of these patterns using the combo above?
Thanks and happy holidays!
Victor