Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac

First of all, I hope swiftmac 1.0 as released works well for most people, tone change on caps now.  Swiftmac 1 is my daily driver.

That said, swiftmac 2 has been on the back burner a bit because (1) day job stuff and (2) the approach was a bit wrong for doing the async pieces right.  I want to have a clean approach before I beg for help, which I do plan to do as the implementation is much larger due looking for broader support of all emacspeaks features (all cool effects, split R/L messaging, etc).

My plan is still vaguely to commit swiftmac 1.0 to emacspeaks, which as I write this I realize there are no blockers to at this point, just gotta do some Makefile integration.  So I guess that will be the next thing I do then I will try to get Swiftmac 2.0 initial public structure up probably in February, between now and February I am booked up heavily.