Re: [Emacspeak] outloud server doesn't work, complaining of no language found

Hello,

Voxin + IBM TTS is expected to be compatible with the Outloud speech
server of Emacspeak.
But unfortunately, Oralux can't sold anymore Voxin + IBM TTS due to a
very low number of remaining runtimes.
The support of IBM TTS for previous users will still continue though.

Otto, the last emacspeak voxin installer (version 56.0-1) was tested
against Debian 12 but not ArchLinux, sorry.

It is expected to provide a very basic compatibility with the German
Petra voice that you mentioned.

Best wishes,
Gilles