[Emacspeak] Error installing Emacspeak on Ubuntu

Hi,

    I'm attempting to instlal Emacspeak on Ubuntu. I installed emacs-nox, espeak, and then tried to install Emacspeak. However, it tells me:

Byte-compiling  (~0.3 min) ...▐ERROR: install script from emacspeak package failed

dpkg: error processing package emacspeak (--configure):

installed emacspeak package post-installation script subprocess returned error exit status 1

Is there a log I can look for somewhere that might help me (or you kind folks on the list) figure out what's going wrong?

Thanks!