Re: [Emacspeak] Emacspeak Broken List Address

Just a follow up to David's message.

To clarify, there is nothing broken with the list but rather a "broken address" was sent to the list and as it should, the listserv passed it along.

If someone sends a message to the list and includes an erroneous email address in the "To", "From", Reply-To", "CC" or "BCC" field of their message, then your mail client will also include that address when you select "reply all".  In this case the now defunct previous list address was included by mistake by the sender.  All the list did was pass that along with all the other addresses listed by the original sender when "reply all" was selected.

Old habits die hard, I think we can all forgive each other for our fingers occasionally filling in something they typed many times before...

Greg