Re: [Emacspeak] Swiftmac server

It is absolutely alive and kicking, I am actually about 50% done with a complete rewrite which uses a more modern mac sound system allowing a bunch of great improvements and much better long term support from Apple.

I  have the code for pitch change in there already and I can go ahead and enable it, but be aware, it sounds somehow "wrong" to me, the shift seems too intense and I have not be able to get to the bottom of it.

That along with the crash bug in the heavy use of dynamically created tones are my two annoyances... happens to me often when I am "riding the backspace" key to delete stuff.

I should put able to put in the pitch change stuff later today, and I got an idea on how to fix the crash on heavy tone generation but since the new server doesn't seem to have that problem, I likely will punt on it.