[Emacspeak] Dtk-tone-upcase, does it no longer work or I forgot my shortcut keys to turn it on?

Hi.
Am I forgetting something simple or does the DTK-tone capitalization no longer work? I recently had to work with a large chunk of README text in Emacs and was getting bombarded by a lot of “ACC” and “Cap” announcements. I then remembered that Emacspeak used to play tones when navigating across upcased words. …or so I remembered… Did I dream it up perhaps? LOL
I went to see inside dtk-speak.el and see the dtk-tone-upcase function is still there.

Thanks for any pointers!
Best.
Victor