[Emacspeak] Emacsconf 2023 -- Topic Ideas?

Just wanted to start a little thread about EmacsConf's Call For Presenters.

https://emacsconf.org/2023/cfp/

I was curious if the community has anything they would like to get out
to the greater emacs community, or any topic ideas. I would love to see
a presentation on how to make your emacs package work well with
Emacspeak out of the box, or even to instrument it yourself.

Any other ideas, topics or pain points?

Anyone planning to participate?

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton