Re: [Emacspeak] Emacspeak and meow

Hello Parham
On Mon, 26 Jun 2023 11:08:29 +0200, Parham Doustdar <parham90@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Alex,
> Could you have a look at the code and see what functions it calls? It would be useful to have a look to see if anything sticks out, and if nothing does, evaluate the function bit by bit to see what's failing?
I tried looking through the code and besides what I mentioned in my last email
about region-active-p I couldn't find anything specific. As far as I can tell
that check gets called before any emacspeak code can get run. I'd have to single
step through it to make sure though, any tips on how one would do that?

--
Kind regards,

Alex