[Emacspeak] Re: Ctrl-X has stopped working on Emacs on Mac after loading Emacspeak

First off, use the emacspeak list.

1. first I am hearing of this.

   2. On emacs 28, use the released version, not the version from Git --
      separate issue reported a couple of weeks ago.

      3. what does descrie-key C-x say?

--

Thanks,

♈ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮