[Emacspeak] Reminder: Name change coming!

Hi Folks,

We are on track for the changes to the list happening next week.

The list and the archive will be offline while we are making the changes. I will send out a message before shutting down the current list at emacspeak.org. Once all the changes have been made, I will send a message from the new emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx list.

We will be starting late Monday June 11. Probably around 20:00 UTC.
The list should be back up sometime on Tuesday June 12 or if we are having any issues then on Wednesday June 13.  You will know it is back because you will get a Welcome message.

All current list subscriber addresses will be imported into the new list.  So if you want to change the email address you use for your emacspeak subscription, this week is a great time to do that.

More as we know it,
-Greg

|Full archive May 1995 - present by Year|Mailing list's archive of current year by month|