[Emacspeak] Re: Emacspeak head erroring out when running `make emacspeak'

Hi,
Unfortunately, not since some time last year, when I had to switch away from Emacs for some time. However, now that I know it's in /etc/news, I can also manually check before compiling.
Thanks a lot for the tip!

Sent from my iPhone