[Emacspeak] Re: Please note - June 12-13 2023 - list address change and machine down time

Greg--

First of all, thank you so much, incredible resource. Glad this
will continue to survive!

Secondly, who happens to own the emacspeak.org domain?

And last but not least, has any consideration gone to using a web
 tool like discourse? I setup and run a server for the Kakoune
community.  It has decent and improving accessibility, search,
and a mailing list mode. One of the features I very much like
about it is the ability to re-organize posts after the fact, and
updates and so forth are easy from the terminal. Only real
annoying bit is setting up mailing list mode if you don't have
your own mail server... which isn't really the issue in this case.

Not pushing it, just curious sort of thoughts about it in the
community.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton