[Emacspeak] Re: Announcing Emacspeak 58.0 (ErgoDog)

On May 3, 2023, at 14:47, T.V Raman via Emacspeak <emacspeak(a)emacspeak.org> wrote:

> https://emacspeak.blogspot.com/2023/05/emacspeak-580-ergodog-unleashed.html

I followed your post to your ergonomics post talking about XCAPE which I vaguely knew
about but never dug into until your post (url for those interested https://emacspeak.blogspot.com/2023/02/enhance-emacs-ergonomics-under-x-happy.html).

Increasing the value of those modifier keys is amazing, for MacOS users you can do the same things done in XCAPE with Karabiner on MacOS. I will be releasing a set very similar to what TV has setup in his blog post and once it is up, I will link it here.

I see this stock continuing to rise!

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton