[Emacspeak] Re: Error while using erc

On Sat, 22 Apr 2023 09:38:15 -0700 "T.V Raman" <raman(a)google.com> wrote:
> should be fixed, I think I found the bug. Please test and report back
Yes, thank you. Most of the cases seem to be fixed. It still does happen though, but
rarely. Like this line:
    pastebin: https://bpa.st/+emacs-lisp | No Public Logging, racism, sexism,
This is what C-e M-v reports:
(’inaudible) for (erc-button erc-notice-face)
I tried grepping for (quote inaudible) but nothing seemed to pop up.

--
Видимо Се,

Александар