[Emacspeak] Error while using erc

Hi there,
when reading through an erc buffer some notices don't get read, as expected, but
others cause this error message:
Wrong type argument: symbolp, ’inaudible
Here is the example of a line that causes the error:
*** epony (~epony(a)user/epony) has joined channel #mutt
While this one doesn't:
*** EvgenyK (~EvgenyK@<ip-addr>) has quit: Ping timeout: 240 seconds
As far as I can tell, it's "epony" in the first message that specifically causes
the issue. This is what emacspeak tries to say when I press C-e M-v:
(’inaudible) for (erc-nick-default-face erc-notice-face)
Thanks in advance for any response

--
Kind regards,

Aleksandar