[Emacspeak] Re: Emacspeak Location

On Apr 21, 2023, at 12:04, T.V Raman <raman(a)google.com> wrote:

> When integrating it into mainline, we should remember to add  the name
> of your server into servers/.servers so that the swift server shows up
> in available servers when the user calls dtk-select-server

Thanks, that is done now. Lots of dream features, but if I can catch this
crash I will kick it over. I really want the notifications stuff you talked
about implemented so I am digging into the per channel servers, which
is not so easy on MacOS, not just a thing you can do quickly at a
process level.

Random aside: is notmuch the best support email client?

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton