[Emacspeak] Re: character scale not working under Ventura

If you are using the mac server, at a char level, pitch shift should be on by default.  If you want it to do it in words, that seems to be not supported. I am working on adding a similar feature for caps handling to swiftmac, but it sounds weird now, so I will continue to plug at it.

--
Robert "robertmeta" Melton