[Emacspeak] Re: Feature request: streamlining the functionality of the c-a shortcut key

Thanks Raman!

On Mon, Mar 13, 2023 at 1:56â?¯PM T.V Raman via Emacspeak <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I updated to using "x" to launch a feed type chooser that then opens the
feed.
Note that this binding is in the eww-link keymap --- as were C-a and
friends which are now gone.

--

Thanks,

â?? Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ð?¦®