[Emacspeak] Setting voice-lock and voice-personality to monotone.

Hi Everyone,
After learning a bit more about Emacspeak and its mechanism, asking questions should be more precise...
Since my Lisp skills are almost non-existentcan someone share a snippet how ot set hte voice-lock or personality to monotone for all cases? I am file with changing all hte required declarations, but need just a single one to get started with.
While hte pitch changes are a neat idea they are too frequent and too significant for me. I will definitely explore how to take advantage of htem when navigating for example word by word.
I'm currently in the classic chicken and egg situation, where knowing Lisp and Emacs would be good to use Emacs which would help out in the former case.

All the best,
Pawel

|Full archive May 1995 - present by Year|Mailing list's archive of current year by month|