[Emacspeak] Re: A heart stopper!

What was the spacing or punctuation?

I'm running 54.0 and this is what I hear written out with numbers in a text buffer:

  $12,345.67  is read as "Dollar twelve comma three hundred and forty five dot sixty seven"
  $12345.67   is read as  "Dollar twelve thousand three hundred and forty five dot sixty seven"

I wonder if they put a space between the thousands and hundreds:

$12 345.67 is read as "Dollar twelve  three hundred and forty five dot sixty seven"

-Greg