[Emacspeak] Examples of configuration files.

Hi Everyone,
I'm joining the list to get upto speed a bit faster. I spent a few days reading previous messages or experimenting with changes in configuration. Unfortunately, I did hit some walls here and there.
I would like to switch to Emacspeak, mainly for coding, to have a kind of maximally optimized experience. I am not a full-time developer, but used to code more and still tap these skills to improve day-to-day ergonomics of how I work.

I would like to ask you the following:
1. Are there any users who share their configuration files? The one by TVR in the Emacspeak repository is definitely too advance for a newbie like me.
2. I was trying to turn off the voice-lock-mode in the init.el file without any results. I found an old thread, but maybe it is still my Elisp skills or Emacs skills that are too limited.
3. Maybe we could collect a few configuration files and create something like a getting started template?

Thanks for any hints and answers,
Pawel

|Full archive May 1995 - present by Year|Mailing list's archive of current year by month|