[Emacspeak] Re: Voxin speech issues

Thanks. None of those worked, but restoring a backup I did a year ago did. Now I just have to figure out how to get all of the sounds to play. They seem to not queue correctly, as when I press M-x, then C-g, both icons play at once, rather than the Opening icon playing, then the close icon playing. I've installed sox, ffmpeg, libsox*, and mplayer. Any others I need?