[Emacspeak] Re: Problems with latest emacspeak on mac

When you say you upgraded to the latest version, do you mean you
upgraded to Emacspeak 57.0 or you upgraded to the head of the git
repository?

Ask as I know that Raman has been working on updates to handle changes
in Org mode which will be in Emacs 29 when it is released. If your
running Emacs 28 or earlier, you are probably better off just running
Emacspeak 57 (the last stable release).

If you are running Emacspeak 57, then more investigation will be
necessary to find out what the issue may be.