[Emacspeak] Re: Saving speech settings

Have you had a look at Emacs customization group for Emacspeak? Using
this is usually the easiest way to customize things and have them
persist over sessions.

Do M-x customize-group <return> emacspeak <return>

where M-x means hit the Alt key + x

The other alternative is to put the necessary elisp statements into your
init.el file. Have a look in the tvr directory of the emacspeak
repository to see all of Raman's setup/configuration.