Gesendet: Dienstag, 15. November 2022 um 16:08 Uhr
Von: "T.V Raman via Emacspeak" <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
An: "Hunter Jozwiak via Emacspeak" <emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Hunter Jozwiak" <hunter.t.joz@xxxxxxxxxxx>, emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [Emacspeak] Re: New Vertico Patch
This patch failed to apply and the code looks wrong; specifically
vertico--allow-prompt is a function -- not a variable.

I've applied a hand-generated fix but I dont use vertico so someone will
need to test it -- if I dont hear back in a week, I'll revert the fix I
checked in.
--

Thanks,

♈ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1 🦮