[Emacspeak] Corfu With Emacpseak?

Table of Contents

Hello,

Has anyone here tried using Corfu with Emacspeak? When I tried it this morning, I discovered the following:

1. The package does do completions, but they are not yet spoken.

2. If I have the documentation turned on, Emacspeak will read the

docstring, but not the item that is actually being completed.

3. When Corfu is suggesting candidates, Emacspeak plays the progress

indicator sound.

Here is the configuration I am using to get Corfu going (note I am using straight.el as the package manager, running Emacspeak from git sources).

(use-package corfu
  :custom (corfu-cycle t)
  (corfu-auto t)
  (corfu-auto-prefix 2)
  (corfu-auto-delay 0.0)
  :config
  (global-corfu-mode 1))

(use-package corfu-doc
  :hook (corfu-mode . corfu-doc-mode))

If anyone has gotten this to work, I would be interested to know which functions you had to advise or what hooks to look into.

Thanks,

Hunter