[Emacspeak] Re: Emacspeak and Mac OS

I did use the full python3.10 in the shebang.

I have both 3.9 and 3.10 installed. All works just fine with either
python3 (which is 3.9 as it is in /usr/local/bin and comes up before
/usr/local/opt/python(a)3.10/bin) and it works fine with python3.9, in the
#! line, but not 3.10.

It is possible there is some odd interaction between 3.9 and 3.10, but
as I have it working with 3.9 and need it for the next week, I'm not in
a position to completely remove 3.9 at this stage.

I did also try with a modified path so that the
/usr/local/opt/python(a)3.10/bin was before /usr/local/bin, but that made
no difference.