[Emacspeak] Re: Emacspeak and Mac OS

Unfortunately, that is not my issue.

For example, I can run python from the prompt and I get the correct
python version, but while in the python interpreter, if I try to load
the foundation module I get a modujle not found error. If I try to use
pip3 to install the module, I'm told it is already installed in
/usr/local/opt/python(a)3.9/site-packages. I also verified it is there.

I did also try the modification you mention - that was one of the first
things I tried, but same error.

I know something must be screwed up with my python environment, but I
have no idea and every time I try to get to grips with the nightmare
which is python environments and installation methods, the wheels drop
off.