[Emacspeak] Re: emacspeak with other languages

I found a way to fix this issue, or at least the most problematic part.
It requires doing two things:

1. adding the symbol unicode to dtk-unicode-untouched-charsets
2. setting dtk-unicode-handlers to a list only containing char-to-string

I'm pretty sure there is a better way to go about doing this,
but it will do for me at least until a better solution is found.

I suspect that the reason for step 2 is some regexp or function somewhere
not respecting locales when it comes to unspeakable characters,
similar to the emacspeak-unspeakable-line bug a day or two ago.

Only problem with this fix is that
dtk-unicode-untouched-charsets gets reset to the default value
every time the speech server gets restarted or changed.

Also, punctuation when read character by character
is still being spoken by their english name,
but that's a relatively minor issue.
--
Видимо Се,

Александар