[Emacspeak] Re: emacspeak with other languages

Thanks for the quick reply.

On Fri, 22 Jul 2022 08:41:16 -0700 T.V Raman wrote:

> See customization option dtk-unicode-untouched-charsets

Adding unicode to the list seem to help a little,
but it didn't fix the problem completely.
When I read characters by using the arrow keys,
they are read as they should, except punctuation characters.
However when I try to use C-e l or C-e b,
They aren't.

An interesting thing to note is that when punctuation mode is either some or none,
C-e l beeps on it, as if it was a line that only contained periods or dashes.

Should I have added some other value to dtk-unicode-untouched charsets?
--
Видимо Се,

Александар