[Emacspeak] Re: Outloud/Voxin And Pulseaudio

Nice.

I looked at that PR a few weeks ago, but the code is completely
undocumented and feels like a giant cut-and-paste effort, AKA I'd find
it unmaintainable if I were to take ownership of that code in the
emacspeak repo.

So a couple of choices:

1. First off -- thanks for putting together a script so others can test
   it.

2. Based on how that goes, release it as a stand-alone package and the
   person doing that release would be the maintainer.

3. Alternatively clean up the code, document it,identify a maintainer
   and then update the PR for inclusion in the emacspeak repo.

Also "works out of the box" here is misleading since I did not see any
thing vocalizer specific in that PR, which means things like voice-lock
wont work with the vocalizer voices out of the box.

--

Thanks,

♈ Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  🦮