[Emacspeak] Re: Loss of Access to Gmail - Text Mode

Jim Green just called me, he now again has access to his email using imap and pop, but the problem is that he cannot log in to a web browser to gmail,
and since he never has done so ever, the way of regaining access to his account must be from a logged in account.

Google thinks we all access gmail through a web page not an imap server.

There is a good sized community of people who have never logged into google with a browser, in fact most of my browsers like elinks and links and w3m don't log in to google.com at all.  It says I have to use a browser with _javascript_.

Best wishes,

David