[Emacspeak] Re: Loss of Access to Gmail - Text Mode

I don't know how you can change your contact inforation without going
to a browser, but at least you have alpine working.

But you MUST somehow change your contact inforation, so that there is
a working email account or cellphone number to recover your account.

Best wishes,
David